Standard Framing Systems
Pre-Engineered Buildings Applications
High Rised Building
Multi Storey Car Parking
Pre-engineered Buildings (P.E.B) Advantages
1. Low initial cost due to:
- The use of tapered built-up structural members (Columns & Rafters);
- The use of Z-shape secondary members (Purlins & Girts) that allows overlapping;
- Foundation are fewer and lighter.
Welding is done by professional welders
2. Superior Product Quality:
- Design Quality is consistent and is based on latest design in U.S Codes.
- Welding is done by professional welders.
- Materials are ordered as per recognized standard.
- Fabrication is done as per quality plan.
Loading to jobsite
3. Fast Project Construction:
- Anchor bolt is delivered earlier than the building.
- Building is fabricated and delivered within a short period time due to standardization.
- Fast erection schedule because all members are connecting by bolt and nut.
Roll forming at jobsite
4. Functional Versatility: Modular construction.
- Large clear spans, up to 180m.
- Long Bay Spacing, up to 15m without Jack Beams.
- Building is easily expandable on all sides (allowing for future expansion).
Erection by PEB Steel
5. Architectural Flexibility:
- Aesthetic features such as fascias, parapets and curved eaves greatly improve the appearance of the building.
- Flashing and trims are available in different shapes and colors.
- A wide range of wall and roof sheeting.
- Readily available interface details between steel and other materials (glazing, block wall, curtain wall, etc.).
6. Low Maintenance and Operating Costs:
- Virtually no maintenance required for all panels.
- Roof requires only periodic cleaning.
- Annual washing of eave gutters.
- Watertight roofs.
- Energy efficient roof and wall systems through usage of insulation.