PEB STEEL FACTORY IN MYANMAR - 30,000 m2(Thilawa Special Economic Zone, Yangon) PEB Steel Building Ltd introduces in Myanmar since 2008. PEB Steel Myanmar factory starts its operation in early of 2018. The 30,000 sqmfactory locates in Thilawa Special Economic Zone A. We make ourselves distinctive from competitors by building with the latest advanced technologies and designs. To differentiate itself from the crowd, PEB Steel Myanmar factory was built using the revolutionary PEB HybridTMfor rafters and mezzanine joists, new ventilation and insulation systems, and an eco-friendly painting line that guarantees that the building will achieve LEED certification. The factory is truly state-of-the-art and includes machinery like cut to length and slitting lines that you do not usually find in steel building factories. We have completed more than 160 projects till now.Capacity Phase I running at 1,000 MT per month of Steel Structure Framing and facilitating with 335 manpower. We are a leading Steel Structures Manufacturer with an experience of 24 years indesign, fabrication, Supply, and Erection of Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings.
- 1994 PEB Indochina was incorporated and opened the first Asia office in Ho Chi Minh City;
- 1999 PEB Indochina opened its second Asia office in Bangkok;
- 2004 First modern factory in Vietnam was built, located in Vung Tau & boasting 2 full automatic welding lines;
- 2006 Second factory was built, a showpiece of engineering excellence and innovation;
- 2009 PEB Steel started to export its products across Asean. The third factory in Vietnam was built;
- 2012 Fourth factory in Vietnam. PEB Steel grows in double-digit;
- 2014 Inauguration of Fifth factory in Vietnam. The total capacity in Asia exceeds 120,000MT per year;
- 2016 The Sixth factory for heavy steel structure operates officially;
- 2017 The Myanmar factory starts its operation.
For PEB Steel to be recognized as the benchmark in the steel building industry. This will be accomplished through its perfection in product, excellent engineering skill and the best customer service in the industry.
- To bring the pre-engineered building technology to where it is most needed in the world, and help others build a better life through industrialization.
- To build high capacity, efficient and cost effective factories.
- To design safe and technologically advanced buildings.
- To offer second-to-none customer service in the industry.
- Be a Leader and not a Follower;
- Share knowledge and success with others;
- Forge local alliances wherever you go;
- Apply only the latest design and buildings codes;
- Continually improve your products;
- Customer Service makes all the difference. Customers are lifetime partners. Always seek a win-win solution;
- The longest journey begins with the smallest step, to begin with, the end in mind and focus on the long-term instead of short-term.
- To comply with applicable occupational health and safety laws and regulations and set internal standards and other applicable requirements;
- To apply practices and use technologies that minimize risk to health & safety;
- To make continuous improvement in its activities to prevent personal injury and/or property damage;
- To comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations and other applicable requirements;
- To apply practices and use technologies that minimize pollution;
- To take corrective action whenever past practices have harmed the environment;
- To ensure that prompt action is taken whenever one of its activities endangers the health & safety of its Employees, Customers, the General Public, and the Environment;
- To make continuous improvement in its activities to prevent pollution of air, land & water
SAMI Nour KteilyExecutive Chairman
SAMI obtained a degree in Business Administration from AUB (the American University of Beirut) in 1978. He later underwent his Chartered Accountancy training in London, UK, while employed by the international audit firm of Arthur Andersen. Following that he joined the internal audit department of the UK based Abela Group of companies, where he remained until he established his financial concern, specializing in trade finance & forfeiting. Early in 1994, Mr. Sami visited Vietnam to explore the business opportunities presented by this beautiful country of hospitable people. In those days, few investors were able to hear the stirring of the sleeping tiger that was soon to leap up onto the world stage and become a strong industrial force to be reckoned with. Sami heard it and heard it very clear. This is how PEB Steel started in Vietnam in 1994, then expanded to neighboring countries Thailand, India, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia. Today, PEB Steel is a major player in the design and fabrication of pre-engineered buildings with its products reaching all corners of the world! Mr. Sami was elected three times (2008-2011) as the President of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam. Sami is the father of two boys: Nour who obtained a Ph.D from Harvard University at the age of 26 and now assistant professor at Kellogg school of management, and Khaled who obtained a Bachelor of Commerce degree from McGill University and now finishing his Masters degree at the Kennedy School of Public Policy, also at Harvard University.
ADIB KouteiliCo-Founder & Director
ADIB, is a holder of Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.), major Mechanical, from the American University of Beirut (AUB) in 1983.Started his working career with CCC, the largest construction & engineering firm in the Middle East from 1983. He worked as a site & workshop engineer in Kuwait & Yemen in 2 refineries projects. In 1988, Adib joined Kirby Building Systems as the manager of their office in Qatar, The Job involved sales & customer service of Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings. Following that, Adib joined Zamil Steel as the manager of their offices in Qatar, Malaysia & Vietnam from 1990. Adib was instrumental in establishing Zamil Steel as a brand name for the Pre-Engineered Building Industry in South East Asia. In Late 1994, Adib & Sami became the founders of the PEB Group, where Adib remains key in making the company the success it is today, boasting a total sales of 5,500 steel buildings around the world. In 2017, at the age of 56, Adib achieved a long-delayed dream to study MBA. He completed a 20 months EMBA program from UQAM University (The Université du Québec à Montréal). Adib always believed in applying the following principles while working with others: BELIEVE that You can do it, and You will do it. Anyone who brings a problem has to lead in finding the solution. Nothing is Impossible.